Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dreams

Dreams are very strange. I hardly ever remember my dreams. On the rare occasion that I do remember my dreams, the details are often blurry and I remember specific parts and bits. Sometimes I wake up from my dreams and I have a smile on my face, I may be laughing, feel as if I may cry, or even feel somewhat confused. Today I woke up with a big smile on my face because my dream was about this sweet little face...
Some may call me pathetic, but I had a great day and it may have been attributed to this little fairytale dream I had last night. It was a very sweet innocent dream. The dream mainly consisted of him and I riding around in his nice car while drinking Diet Coke and talking for hours. In my dream Taylor also loved Diet Coke. I mean a manly man that loves Diet Coke as much as I do, really... what more could a girl ask for?

2 comments:

BLANK said...

1. Love Taylor.
2. Love your dream.
3. Love the new background.

P.S.
Who said you'd only change it once a year?! Psshh!

Heather said...

HAHA Now I just want a diet coke...