Sunday, August 22, 2010

love/hate (really really dislike)

I hate using the word hate. It really just sounds plain mean. I am trying to be nicer and be optimistic about life but... I really want to make some complaints. So... I had this idea. Maybe if I write down things that bug me and things that make me happy then there would kind of be a balance. Balance in life is good so here I go.

I really really dislike it when people declare their love for their boyfriend/girlfriend via facebook. If I am ever guilty of this, then I give everyone permission to slap me.
I love the carpool lane and the invention of FASTRAK. Every time I drive home from working in San Diego I am still stunned that more people don't invest in a fastrak. People... time is money!
I really really dislike walking down the pet food aisle. The smell makes me want to vomit. If I go with people to the store and they walk down the pet aisle, I will walk down the neighboring aisle and wait for them at the end. I try to hide my being dramatic, but then they will ask me where I went and I have to tell them what my deal is and then I look like a drama queen. Awesome.
I love California and I don't want to go back to Utah one bit.
I really really dislike middle school. I think middle school ruins children. This is the time when hormones are raging and every kid is a brat. Kids are SO mean in middle school. I often joke with my mom that my kids will be home schooled for middle school... this may not be a joke.
I love seeing people do nice things for other people. Kindness warms my heart and there really is not enough of it in the world.

These are little dumb things, but I guess they are just floating around in my brain. I basically just exposed how truly weird I can be. Oh well... maybe weird can be interpreted as funny?

2 comments:

Hannah Hubbard said...

You are so funny, you haven't changed a bit! How are you doing? You need to update more so us non-facebookers can know what you're up to! :) How is school going? Are you so busy? Love you girly!

Heather said...

I really really dislike Idaho...but I LOVE you!!