Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 4 of christmas crazy

Day 4
Monday, Dec. 20
The rain has not stopped since my last post. Streets are flooded here in southern California. We were saved from Christmas caroling because of the treacherous rain. Mom at Thanksgiving time that we would be caroling Monday AND Tuesday before Christmas. Today, my brothers refused to go out singing in the rain. I told them that we wouldn't have to really be out in the rain. We were gonna drive from house to house. duh. Still there was no getting these bums off of their bums. My mom and I said that we would carol in the rain. No problem! I guess we all know who the real girls in the family are... my three brothers. (Dad kinda has a real excuse... he is a little bit of a cold. oh... and he is old. love you dad)

P.S. - We had to sign another box of Christmas cards because mom decided we didn't have enough. There were a few too many groans for two more dozen cards. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anna Marie said...

I love your family! It sounds very similar to mine except add a bunch more people and screaming. Miss you!