Friday, March 4, 2011

dreams are an interesting thing.

Last night I was at a friend's house hanging out. I got home at around midnight and the lights outside of our apartments and in the hallways of our apartments were not working. So... of course I started thinking about how some creepy guy is probably sitting under the stairwell just waiting to attack me. I unlocked my door and ran into my apartment as quick as I could. No worries, I got in safe and sound. I got ready for bed and went to sleep and here is my dream...

I was running into my apartment and all of a sudden this guy grabbed me. I started fighting him and kicking him. He let go of me but then the guy and his friend stood back and started laughing at me. I was crying and scared. They were threatening me then they shot me in the leg and told me not to call the police. They left me. I then got into my apartment and decided not to call the police. Then my leg magically healed, but you could still see the bullet in my leg. All of my family and friends were asking me how I got a bullet in my leg and I told them it wasn't a bullet just a bruise. Nobody believed me and the rest of my dream people were trying to convince me to get the bullet removed. The end.

SO crazy how dreams reflect things that happen in your life... Right?

No comments: