Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bless Spark Notes...

Yes... I am using spark notes. And... yes I am a college student and you think I would have grown out of that, but heck no. There are a bunch of novels that I am supposed to read for my humanities class, but lets be honest I am not the fastest reader in the world. I am suppose to read Frankenstein by tomorrow, but when I have a billion other assignments I cannot take time to read this entire book. This reconfirms why I am not an English major. The only assignment I have to do regarding Frankenstein is only worth 10 POINTS. I am sorry but 10 points is not worth all that reading. I don't feel that bad I mean... my Dad told me to go rent the movie, at least I am reading. Thanks Dad for reaffirming the little importance the reading of Frankenstein has on my education.

3 comments:

BLANK said...

You go girlfriend! I'm all about the sparknotes for reading books that are mandatory that we don't want to read! YAY! You pick me up tonight from the airport. What should we get for din din? I'm reading New Moon MY WHOLE PLANE RIDE!

Heather said...

yeah...i love spark notes. My favorite was "No Fear Shakespeare" it saved me in High School!! P.S. Kassandra should invite me to her blog!!

heidi said...

That's how I got through her class as well. Her assignments do add up though, those dumb 10pt ones mean something in the end.
It was so SO good to catch up the other night. You are so fabulous!