Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I voted YES on Prop 8!!!

I was really excited when I saw that my ballot came in the mail last week.  So many people were telling me that they had received their ballots in the mail and I was very perturbed that I had not received mine.  I checked the mail for about a week straight between the hours of noon and 1pm when the mail man comes.  A little hidden fact about me... I love mail so yes I know the hour of when the mail man(person) will arrive.  To be completely honest... I am about a billion times more excited to vote YES on prop 8 than to vote for the POTUS.  Is that unpatriotic of me?  Well... I am over it.  So get out there and vote kids!  Here is a pic of my finished product that I sent in the mail today!


3 comments:

heidi said...

oh you are so cute!! I still just love your hair and your enthusiasm about voting.
I feel your pain about POTUS, its between two lame-o's! Oh well.

YES ON 8

Unknown said...

i am sooo proud of u for voting yes!! these are the times where i would love to be a resident of CA hahhahah...but then again...a visa will do too :P

Heather said...

yeah i love it!! and ps i totally have that same shirt and wear it all the time LOL