Saturday, November 1, 2008

I heart Halloween... not really

Most every year I am a Halloween hater... but this year I actually had some fun.  I mean I despise Halloween so much that I  will probably try to pay my kids off so that I don't have to do all the Halloween business. The amount of money I will have to pay them will probably be just as expensive or maybe even less than those dumb costumes they will want to wear. Anyways... My roommates and I made dinner in a pumpkin which, was very delicious.  Then my roommate Jessie and I went to a party and we had a fabulous time.  We were not planning on dressing up or anything, but we heard about a party at the last minute and decided to go.  We had to dress up or else... we would look extremely LAME!  We put our costumes together in a couple hours and we looked mighty fine if I do say so myself.  There were lots of fun activities and dancing at the party and most important... lots of good friends!!!
 

We were Captain Underpants!
Yes... we are wearing sexy white boys briefs!

Derek and me at the party!

The best three little pigs ever and me!

4 comments:

Heather said...

so so cute!!!

Unknown said...

awesome costume!! and pictures :) i am just like you...well maybe even worse cause at least you dressed up...since Halloween it's just another day for me since i wasn't raised with the holiday...but i am thinking that my kids are going to make do all the "Halloween stuff" so yup karma!! :) i don't know why i started thinking whether or not you are still following The Hills!

heidi said...

SO SO SO ADORABLE!!! I love it! You look so good!

Rock's said...

I just can't wait for you to have kids! haha! They'll be dressed up in the cutest costumes...especially if your mom has anything to say about it!!