Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving (and Cheesecake Factory) cannot come any sooner...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to go home on Tuesday!  Words cannot even express the excitement that will overcome me when I get on that plane and leave this state.  I have not seen my family for over 3 months... which is a very long time for me.  I had a mini breakdown the other day while talking to my mom because I cannot wait to go home.  It really was no big deal, but now she is calling me telling me all about these fun things we are going to do when I get home to make me feel better.  I love my mom.  Today she called and told me that she is going to take me to Cheesecake Factory when she picks me up from the airport.  She also told me not to look too trashy when I get off the plane since we will be going to Cheesecake Factory haha... I love her! 

1 comment:

heidi said...

You are so lucky!! Give California a shout out from me!
PS. I love your mom. She is so adorable!