Sunday, November 2, 2008

Attention Fellow Wal-Mart Shoppers!!!


Last night my roommate Jessie and I went to Wal-Mart for a few necessities. She was not feeling too well, so we decided to let her ride in the cart. We had been in the store for about a half hour and we had passed a thousand workers until... some lame "stocking manager" came up to us and said in her semi-non-feminine voice, "excuse me, you have to get out of the cart." Jessie and me both looked at her with an are you serious look and asked why??? She said again in her semi-non-feminine voice, "well... it is a safety issue" I wanted to say, why don't you go worry about the sketchy high school kids down the other aisle probably stealing merchandise and leave us alone. Earlier, a nice man working asked me how much she cost and I told him that she was a great buy and I just had to put her in the cart. He just laughed and did not say a thing about Jessie needing to get out of the cart. So... the moral of the story is: don't let your friends ride in the shopping cart because it is a SAFETY HAZARD!

2 comments:

heidi said...

Haha, I love Walmart! Thanks for everything the other night! You are a lifesaver! I just love you!

Rock's said...

Some workers just need to "feel the power" haha! Like the PIC (her actual title which stood for Person in Charge) at Winco who looked puzzled when Ron told her the American flag was out flying in the rain at night with no light on it to boot.