Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun with Jessie...

My beautiful roommate Jessie and I have had some good times this last December.  She has moved out which makes me very sad but, she is still our roommate in our hearts and comes around quite often.  Love her!!!  On December 13th... I think that is the date???  We had her baby shower and later that night I was one of her models for her a school dance/activity things she had. All of the festivities were way fun that day!  Here are some pics of the events...
Here are me, Jessie, and Kassandra at her baby shower.  Christina and Lyndsey made the shower absolutely fabulous!

umm... i cannot get the other pics to post so... they will be coming in another post.  maybe tomorrow when i am not too tired and can actually use correct grammar and punctuation





No comments: