Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SNOW

i hate snow. it is the only thing that i will ever say that i hate. well... i actually said that i hated utah today while i was trying to help a friend shovel her car out of the snow but really it is the snow i hate. i don't like utah because i hate the snow. my car is currently buried in the snow. hopefully i will be able to get it out tomorrow but, it could definitely be questionable. i have scrapes and bruises on my hands from trying to shovel snow. california girl trying to shovel snow is really a priceless sight.

3 comments:

heidi said...

I can't believe how much snow there is. I'm impressed that this much snow can accumulate in just a few short days. Come cope with me.

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

I love it! Ask for my help next time. When do I get to see you?!

Natalie DeVore said...

AMEN! I just decided my love affair with snow is over. OVER! It is awful awful stuff.