Thursday, September 23, 2010

zumba.

I had a new adventure today. During the summer, I was doing a very good job at consistently going to the gym and since I have been back in Provo I have been found guilty of neglecting the gym. I NEED the gym and not just because my butt is beyond the average size, but it makes me feel happier. The whole endorphin theory is completely true. Have you people heard of ZUMBA??? I have been wanting to try Zumba for months. I usually will never go to a class at the gym without a friend... I can go to the gym by myself and do my own thing but going to a class is a different story. Today I went to Zumba!!! It was fun. I think I have rhythm... ok well I know I have rhythm that is one thing I am confident in saying. During Zumba, I was all over the place and I know I looked like a fool. I was getting a hold of it by the end so hopefully after a few more times I will look like I actually know what I am doing. My quads and bum are killing me, but I feel good. I highly recommend Zumba.

No comments: