Monday, March 16, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

So... I have some very exciting news.  I am not engaged or pregnant.  Sorry! Those are two wrongs guesses.  I got accepted to the... 

BYU Marriott School of Management!!!!!
(The Business School)

I am extremely excited!  This has been something I have been working toward for awhile and all of my hard work has finally paid off!  Thank goodness!  I am so thankful to a loving Heavenly Father and Savior because without Them I would not have made it through the process alive.  I start the program spring term and am super stoked!  Thanks to all the love and prayers from my family and friends.  They paid off!  xoxo

3 comments:

Heather said...

that is so awesome!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!

Natalie DeVore said...

DANI!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! congrats babe :-D

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you totally deserve this!!!!!! I am so happy for u!!