Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A very fun-filled fabulous weekend!!!

There were some very exciting things in the life of Danielle this weekend.  I had the opportunity to travel to California this past weekend for one of my very best friends weddings.  I am so happy I was able to be a part of Heather's special day.  Heather Nilsen is now Mrs. Taylor Osborne.  She was the most beautiful bride.  Her and Taylor are so great together and I could not be happier for the both of them.  They are fabulous!  
My old roommate Jessie had her baby on Saturday.  Her name is Bella and she is a doll.  I am in love with her.  I skipped humanities class today to play with the baby.  It was one of those "good, better, best" decisions and I felt pretty good about it.  Jessie and the baby are going back to California for 2 weeks so I had to get my fix.  duh.  There are plenty of pics down below of
 both events.
Well... I went a little picture crazy because weddings and babies... lets be
 honest two of the best things ever!!!
Heather is a Mrs. aaawwww!
the sweet little bridesmaids waiting so patiently 
They are too cute.
seriously... the cutest newborn ever.
she loves to snuggle.

she is SO precious! yep.  i am pretty sure i am auntie dani.  i think it will be ok with Jessie ;)

1 comment:

heidi said...

Thanks for coming down. It meant so much and you are like the most amazing friend ever! It was great to see you.
Congrats on becoming an auntie. So adorable!