Tuesday, September 22, 2009

best friend.


my best friend will be getting married in a little less than 4 days. i am freaking out inside. i love her. we have known each other for almost 5 years but if feels like forever. as you grow older, you realize that some friends will come and go and some will be forever. she is one of my forever friends. i love her and am excited for miss kindred and mr. gavin. i cannot wait to be in california in about 30 hours and 24 minutes to be there with kelly jo. she has always been there for me. we have had so many good times. late night del taco runs. driving around provo for no reason screaming at the top of our lungs to damien rice. grey's anatomy all night long with meg. sushi. accompanying kelly to indie dance parties and looking like an idiot. brownie trifle. making her take pics at the beach. sitting on the phone for hours even if we aren't talking just so we can pretend that we are sitting together. crying together. laughing together. loving it all and not being able to wait for more fun hilarious crazy memories.
love you kelly jo!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I wish I could be there. Take lots of pictures so I can pretend I was there