Monday, September 14, 2009

tiny bubbles... well not so tiny

I don't mind doing the dishes. I actually enjoy it most of the time. This new love for dishes has only been since coming college. (sorry the love didn't come sooner mom!) Last night at about 11 pm I decided to fill up the dishwasher. I got all the dishes loaded up and then went to put the soap in, BUT we didn't have quite enough dishwasher soap. I decided that I would just add a little dawn dish soap. umm... BAD IDEA of the century!!! Don't ever do this!!! Bubbles galore outside of the dishwasher. The clean-up and scooping out of bubbles was not a fun job at all especially late on a Sunday evening. I probably am not smarter than a fifth grader, but I do attend a well respected university. You would have never guessed from this story. Today I told my mom what I had done and she said she did the same thing when she first got married. So at least I won't make this mistake at marriage. Don't worry... I decided to read the bottle of Dawn after I had a mess on my hands and it states, "NOT FOR DISHWASHER USE." Oh... Perfect!

2 comments:

BLANK said...

I won't complain because this means a clean kitchen floor for us!

Heather said...

HAHA I have been guilty of that same thing!! Great minds think alike lol