Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Team Taylor


I meant to write about this last night, but I just was watching the news and was reminded of this fabulous event. At the VMAs on Sunday night, Kanye so kindly got on stage and spoke highly of Beyonce. Oh wait... Taylor Swift was on stage accepting HER award for best female video of the year when Kanye stole the mic from her. Poor Taylor! If I was Taylor, I am not sure if I would have cried or punched Kanye in the face. I'll tell you what... Beyonce should have gotten on stage and used some of her butt-kicking moves from her movie "Obsessed" on freakin' Kanye. Kanye will no longer be on my iTunes or iPod... I never really loved him, but he had a few tunes that I would shake it to. My Kanye days are over. I just saw on CNN that President Obama called Kanye a "jackass" when he saw what Kanye did to sweet Miss Taylor. I am pretty sure that Obama's comment about Kanye is the first thing I have agreed with the President on. One of the best comments about what Kanye did was from a friends's facebook status saying the following:
"I hope Kanye doesn't show up to Patrick Swayze's funeral. and say 'i'll let you get back to your
funeral in a minute.. but Michael Jackson had the best death of the year. just sayin'"
Team Taylor!!!

1 comment:

BLANK said...

Good form. That guy is a jack. I never liked him anyway. Team Taylor all the way! Shoulda said no!