Monday, May 12, 2008

Dancing in the Car...

I live in Provo.  I have to do stupid things to keep life exciting.  Sometimes this means that I look like an idiot but... I don't really care.  After Holli and I were done watching The Hills season finale (yes, The Hills is a guilty pleasure for me)  I was driving her home and blasting Usher (another guilty pleasure) in the car and dancing.  Yes, I LOVE dancing in my car.  The car next to us had a guy and girl riding in it and the girl in the passenger seat had the nerve to laugh at me.  She was laughing, with her window down (it was 43 degrees), and her laugh was so loud and obnoxious that I could hear her over my music and my music was REALLY loud!  It was Usher of course he was loud.  She was kidding right?  I am sure she was just laughing to try and cover up how miserable she was on her date, because when she saw how much fun I was having she was jealous.  Yeah... I am sure that's what it was.

By the way... I don't think I have been laughed at like that since the 4th grade.

2 comments:

heidi said...

I bet she was doing an obnoxious nervous laugh to hide the fart that she just let out in the car. She rolled down the window to let the smell out and found your AMAZING dancing as the only legit excuse to tell her date why she was laughing.
It clearly was a first date.

Anonymous said...

oh i wish i was with you. i would have thrown slurpee in her face. you're hot.
p.s. what's with you and not commenting on other people's blogs (mine)???
duh get with the program love you bye.