Friday, May 9, 2008

I love my life...

There were a couple fairly comical things that happened yesterday all involving BYU intramurals... does that surprise anyone?
First... I went to support my friends at their kickball game. Guess who my friends were playing... my ward! Perfect! I don't exactly have a ton of friends in my ward and cheering against them probably was not helping my pool of ward friends. I guy in my ward came up to me and asked me if I was Romina... Romina is my roommate. Awesome. I have met this kid about 3 times, been to his apartment a few times, live about 10 yards from him, and Romina does not even go to our ward. This guy is fairly good looking so I guess I will let it slide.
Second... after the kickball game I went to my friend's bowling league and watched them dominate. A boy on the bowling team at the lane next to us was wearing the TIGHTEST black shirt I have ever seen! Me and the girls that were with me could not stop staring. We were kinda hoping that our staring would give him a hint for the next time he goes into public. Every time he stood up to take his turn he had to pull his shirt down so that he would not have a bare midriff. I was embarrassed for him and I am pretty sure he made everyone in a 20 yard radius feel uncomfortable. SERIOUSLY!? Have some consideration for the people around you.

1 comment:

heidi said...

Oh Dani!! I love your blog! It is so cute and I am so glad you invited me!
Weird clothing choices are a Provo thing, the tall white socks with shorts has to go too! I hope this kid wasn't wearing both!

PS. We NEED to hang out!