Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This is a special gem.


This is from an article on CNN...

9 extravagant holiday gifts

Each year, Neiman Marcus unveils a handful of over-the-top fantasy holiday gifts. Take a quick spin through the luxury retailer's 2009 Christmas Book and you just might forget about scaling

back this year.

Customized Cupcake Car


Price: $25,000
This cheery confection is like a delicious-looking go-kart. Coast down the road in style at a top speed of 7 m.p.h. in a Cupcake Car that comes in different-colored "flavors," as well as your choice of decorations like sprinkles and icing. And yes, it comes with a matching hat.


This is HILARIOUS/RIDICULOUS. Who in their right mind is going to buy one of these? Even if I had all the money in the world I would not buy one of these.

3 comments:

BLANK said...

Who would really spend that much money on some cup cake lever?

Heather said...

I would drive one...I want the matching candy cane hat!!! I swear...those people who buy them should just give me some of their money or even pocket change!!!

stefayfay said...

ummm fine i guess you're not getting your birthday present anymore...since you just make fun! :'(