Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today's high and low.

My high for the day was...
Tonight I went to dinner with my very dear friend, Heidi! It was so fun to catch up with her and talk all about life. She is getting married and I LOVE weddings, so I loved hearing all about her upcoming plans and funtivities :) Heidi has always been an amazing friend and example to me. I look up to her in more ways than she knows. Spending time with friends like Heidi reminds me that there is still so much good in this crazy world. I love her so much and am so excited for her and Jesse to get married! Love you tons sweetie!

I mean this wasn't a real low... but I did get low. I totally fell BIG time tonight. I was leaving my friend's apartment with Kassandra and with a vacuum in hand and I ate it. I mean it was really loud and we were laughing really hard. I think I was trying to laugh a lot so I wouldn't cry. But... my knees don't look too hot. I skinned a layer of skin off both, which isn't really a big deal. I have more skin, but my right knee looks like I am a really big golf fan and decided to implant a golf ball into my knee. It is awesome. Anyways, it hurts but I will live.

3 comments:

BLANK said...

I LOVED this monumental event in our lives. Love you.

Heather said...

OH MY GOSH...That is so horrible. You have more self control than me because I would have been bawling. I cannot wait to see you this weekend. Love you tons (ironically my little word verification is paintu and I though pain...perfect for this post)

heidi said...

So sad I didn't see this post until now. You are the amazing one! Dinner like that needs to be a more frequent occurrence. Thanks for all you did for the shower. it was incredible. I love you.