Monday, November 23, 2009

TLC

I LOVE TLC. Yes, I shouldn't have time for TV, but some how I make time. I LOVE watching Say Yes to the Dress, Cake Boss, and Jon & Kate Plus 8. Yes, I will admit it. I am very sad to see the Jon & Kate Series come to an end :( Tonight will be kind of sad. In my perfect little fairy tale world, Jon and Kate will get back together and they and their 8 children will live happily ever after. Let's be honest I am more of a realist so for me to have so much hope for them is kind of hilarious. For the record... I am not on team Jon or Kate. I am on Team Cara, Mady, Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah, and Joel!

2 comments:

BLANK said...

Love the team you're on... maybe you should add Edward to your team? Yes grand idea, aint nobody better than Edward.

Unknown said...

hahahahahahhaahahhahhhhaha....i was feeling sad for the lil ppl too :( stupid jon and kate!