Saturday, November 20, 2010

paint party 2010.

Last night, I went to probably one of the most awesome parties I have been to in Provo. Paint Party 2010 was epic!!! Anna, Alyssa, and I went to the paint party in our white shirts and black leggings and rocked it! There was tons of dancing, prime people watching, bangin' black lights, and loads of paint. We had so much fun and basically I am going to let the pictures tell the story.
Me, Anna, and Alyssa. I love these girls!

All pretty and ready to get our paint on!
Paint squirt guns!
P.S I was not trying to be a slut, but there was a lot of pushing, pulling, shoving hence the stretched out shirt and revealing shoulders.
We had a freaking blast!
black lights + paint + friends = AMAZING

1 comment:

heidi said...

Looks like SUCH a fun party!! You look GREAT!!!! I miss you!! Let's get together sometime soon!