Monday, November 8, 2010

Random moments.

1. I went to Zumba at the gym. The instructor had pieces of her hair fall out while she was teaching. Yes, the plural is correct. She had hair extensions fall out twice. You know you're getting a good work out when hair starts flying.
2. I got a jury duty summons. I swear I get these ALL the time. I know that there are plenty of unemployed people in CA that would love to earn the $15 a day. Can we please send them jury duty?
3. If the government wants to create jobs, then they should not allow people over the age of 60 to drive and provide free taxi service for old people. These old people are becoming a hazard to my health and I am sure many others around me. Today there was this old man driving so awful I was screaming. He was going so slow and not staying in his lane. So, I would speed up to get away from him, but then he would magically reappear. He almost hit me like three times. I could NOT get away from him. This old man needed the government provided free taxi service.

1 comment:

Heather said...

wow...sounds intense!! I miss you.