Thursday, November 4, 2010

school. school. school.

Yes, all I do is school. I am consumed by school. My second home is the Tanner building (the business school building on campus). Actually... It is probably more like my first home. My second home is my bed where I sit and do my homework because I have been to cheap to buy an ethernet cord that will reach the other side of my bedroom where I can sit at my desk and do my homework like a real person. You would think since I do school 24/7 then a result of my studies would be no run-on sentences in my blog like the previous one... oh well. My social life is kind of lacking but I see plenty of books and quizzes:

Proof of my lacking social life:
1) I learned who won the World Series via my email from WSJ News Alerts
2) Yes, I refer to the Wall Street Journal as WSJ
3) My bedroom floor is covered with WSJ

No comments: